• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice Convert your followers on insta to viewers then subscribers

ZaraMagdalene

TubeBuddy User
Everyone has social media platforms they have friends they know and have seen and friends they got from the platform and now you got a channel you drop your link to it is there a probability for you to be able to convert them to your subscribers if there is how? what ways

Well if you are some who is really thinking about this and looking for a solution then you may want drop your comment get professional ideals from professionals

For the professionals
Please do give us your advice to helps on this thank you so much Γ£ö

Reactions: MagicFinger

sadriercan

TubeBuddy Pro
you can share a good video cover on instagram or social media. This can be effective.

The Rockstar Cat

TubeBuddy Pro
therockstarcat.com
Subscriber Goal
I have 3341 followers on Instagram and only 921 YT subscribers. I upload a short version of my videos to Instagram with a graphic at the end that says "See full video on YouTube!" Then I boost the Instagram post for a few dollars and specify that I want to direct viewers to my YT channel, with the text "watch more." I also have my YT channel link in my Instagram profile.

Gunjit

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
You can make a post telling them about your youtube channel. You can also put the link in your bio

Don Alabee

TubeBuddy User
www.ghananiephotography.com
Subscriber Goal
I have 3341 followers on Instagram and only 921 YT subscribers. I upload a short version of my videos to Instagram with a graphic at the end that says "See full video on YouTube!" Then I boost the Instagram post for a few dollars and specify that I want to direct viewers to my YT channel, with the text "watch more." I also have my YT channel link in my Instagram profile.

i really need to give this a try.

thegaminggoose

Subscriber Goal

I don't think I have more Instagram followers than I do YT subs, but I don't think they are the same audience. Are yours the same?