• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Husband Wife combo with a love for LANGUAGES

calvinhanson

www.learnenglishwithcamille.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: calvinhanson
Title of introduction: Husband Wife combo with a love for LANGUAGES
Your name/ Alias: Calvin
Where are you from? the US of A!
How did you find TubeBuddy? Youtube Creators Podcast and ads all over ;)
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Camaraderie, encouragement and knowledge
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Help people stay motivated and learn English and then more languages! We know language is linked to better opportunities and a feeling of self confidence. It's also great for brain health.
How frequently do you upload? Bi-Weekly Sunday and Wednesday at this point but may drop to once a week in the future.
What are your hobbies? I love travel and meeting new cultures! I love photography and iphoneography. I also love my family and doing new things with my kids to see their reactions.
What is your biggest dream? To be a voice & action of love and encouragement to people so they can fulfil their dreams. To Know God and be known by God. To visit 100 countries (I am at 40). To speak 3 languages besides english (I'm working on #2 Portuguese). and more ;)
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxO33BQKBuI62ICkglOoTlA

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @calvinhanson, welcome to our community. What other languages do you speak? I myself speak Spanish and understand a tad bit of Portuguese. But what I really wanna learn is Korean so I can sing KPop songs. ;)

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

• Love
Reactions: kitchen c/o ammama
OP
OP
calvinhanson

calvinhanson

www.learnenglishwithcamille.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi brave starr! Thanks for asking! I speak decent spanish and conversational portuguese. I want to learn italian or french next. And my big challenge language would be arabic. Korean is so awesome! I was around Koreans in my organization a lot. Beautiful language and people!

donde aprendiste el espa├▒ol?

un abrazo!

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
You naci en New Jersey de padres Latinos. My papa tenia una regla que mientras mi mama estaba presente solo se podia hablar Espanol. So aprendi Ingles y Espanol a la mis ma vez.

Reactions: calvinhanson