• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming What's your favorite Pokemon?

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
There are a lot of people who play Pokemon GO still, or played a game at some point.

My question to you is, what is your favorite pokemon?

I'd have to say for me it's probably Flygon:

330.png

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I kinda lost interest in Pokemon GO after they turned it into a bit of a grind when hunting shinys.

It's hard to think of a favourite because it's always changing. Squirtle was my favourite starter. Gyarados was always a bit of a holy grail pokemon for me. Hat Pichu makes me obsessed :p Mareep always made me smile in gen2. Larvitar is a close second because it's a cute little dinosaur, and tyranitar is like the Gyarados of Gen2 for me.
Torchic makes me squee in gen3 although I'm sad I missed out on party hat wurmple :( I call Ralts "sia" :p trapinch is also cute. cranidos is probably the last pokemon I have any real emotional attachement to, after that they don't mean much to me

Phanpy is probably my all time favourite

• Love
Reactions: TubeBuddy

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I watched Pokemon on TV 17yrs ago when I hardly knew what was happening. The only thing I still remember is "Pikachu". I even got a Pikachu lunch box those days when I attend a birthday party. Long time ... I don't know anything else.

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
I do like Dragonite a lot. He's a classic.
1596150617389.png

But as I started playing more randomized nuzlocke playthroughs of the older generations... I fell in love in Wooper and Quagsire hahaha
1596150714878.png

residentcasuals

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I've always thought Staryu was cool, how he'd come out of his ball and just scream 'Hee-Yah!' or Koffing, a floating ball of poison man.

Reactions: Twinstinct