• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Hey guys, my YouTube niche is about scary stories. It does not contain any types of violence, completely friendly for scary content lovers.

Creepy Illusions

User name: Creepy Illusions
Title of introduction: Hey guys, my YouTube niche is about scary stories. It does not contain any types of violence, completely friendly for scary content lovers.
Your name/ Alias: Ahsan Khan
Where are you from? I'm from a country in Asia. The name of my country is Bangladesh.
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found it through a YouTuber.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I got an email from TubeBuddy for joining this. I want to communicate will the people about my channel and yes I do know this is not a place to advertise the YouTube channel. I'm here to prove myself about my work.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to be a successful YouTuber. I just started doing YouTube for a few days. I want to get a viewer-base who would love to watch my videos. For now, aiming to get 50k subscribers. I will do anything for getting it by maintaining all the legal policies.
How frequently do you upload? I upload one video daily. I upload mostly at night time.
What are your hobbies? I am a student. I go to college every day. My hobbies are reading horror books and cooking.
What is your biggest dream? I really want to be the number one scary storytelling channel in my country and to get a good position in the world ranking.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCst9N9nZ94-CGOlY29LbEYg