• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Thumbnail Feedback NEED YOUR HELP! WHICH THUMBNAIL WOULD YOU CLICK ON?

contentkakeeda

Hi guys, I have an entertainment channel. I am coming up with a new web series. Which Thumbnail you would prefer?

Attachments

• BE MY QUARANTINE.png
    BE MY QUARANTINE.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 152
  • BE MY.png
    BE MY.png
    692.8 KB · Views: 144

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
the first one could be interpreted as "clickbaity" simply because people tend to judge the use of attractive women in thumbnails as "clickbait" weather warrented or not. The second one has me curious with the whole knife thing and aggressive expression, which you might not necessarily see in the first one. The intense expression and knife alone makes me think "what on earth is going on here?" and might get me to click more.

ReachRishi

Subscriber Goal
Hi guys, I have an entertainment channel. I am coming up with a new web series. Which Thumbnail you would prefer?
I would go with the 2nd one.. the face is closer and looks more inquisitive.. the first one doesnt seem like "entertainment".. seems something else.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I agree with the rest; the 2nd one appears to be a better thumbnail. Though I would suggest playing with your lighting/setup when attempting to take thumbnail photos. They appear a little muddy, like the pictures don't stand out. They are actually good photos, they just don't 'pop' out as much.