• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Thumbnail Feedback Hie guys.which thumbnail is good

Opentalkwithmary

www.facebook.com
Subscriber Goal
You know what you bring to the table, dont settle for less.png
You know what you bring to the table, dont settle for less (1).png

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I am sorry but what are you trying to tell from thumbnail. ( It might be my mistake while understanding)

Unless I know what the motive is, I can't choose one. Sorry.

none is clickable at this point.

Debsterism

TubeBuddy Star
Get rid of the little gold image. Just use your picture. Cut down on the text. Just say KNOW YOUR WORTH! In larger letters.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Way too much text going on. If you went with the first thumbnail, I'd reduce the text down to "gambling your worth" it's short and punchy, but also leads to a question being asked about why would someone gamble on their worth, and your video would be the answer.
the second one I'd shorten it down to "Don't settle for less" or even down further to "DON'T SETTLE!"

I think your issue with thumbnails is you're probably designing on a larger screen. These are thumbnails, they're designed to be tiny, and when showing up on a mobile phone or a page with other thumbnails, the text will be so small that no one is going to read it, that's why if you want to go with text, go with short punchy text. "DON'T SETTLE" grabs attention. Even "YOUR WORTH" could be an interesting impactful 2 word double bam statement.