• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Hey there! I am a music artist / producer looking to make more types of content!

espio

www.espio.studio
Subscriber Goal
User name: espio
Title of introduction: Hey there! I am a music artist / producer looking to make more types of content!
Your name/ Alias: Espio
Where are you from? Canada
How did you find TubeBuddy? I saw people using the milestone posts on a subreddit !
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Looking to discuss some new strategies with fellow youtubers
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to post more relatable content that shows people more into my life and teaches them along the way
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Music, Snowboarding, Gaming
What is your biggest dream? Play a world tour with my music
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkdYcNfFNKFxzhoqv9JHNlA

IanDominicTV

Renowned Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the forums! I hope your music will be heard around the world soon!

Reactions: espio

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @espio, welcome to our community. If discussion is what you seek you've come to the right place. Check out our different sections for some amazing discussions. There's always something to learn.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

Reactions: espio
OP
OP
espio

espio

www.espio.studio
Subscriber Goal
Hello @espio, welcome to our community. If discussion is what you seek you've come to the right place. Check out our different sections for some amazing discussions. There's always something to learn.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

Will do thank you!

What genre of music?

I mainly make alternative/emo type beats on youtube and sort of indie/alt/emo rap music as well.
I do sometimes experiment with different stuff too!