• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Technology Channel J. Sinista Productions - Providing Yet Another Vector For YouTube Viewership

J_SinistaProductions

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: J_SinistaProductions
Title of introduction: J. Sinista Productions - Providing Yet Another Vector For YouTube Viewership
Your name/ Alias: J. Sinista
Where are you from?
How did you find TubeBuddy? I've known about TB for some time now. Did my research before I started my own channel and after getting some (only a handful) subs on my I decided to give it a try.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I figured this was the best way to get information and see how others have progressed and utilized TB to maximize their YT channel(s).
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Although I listed my channel as a Tech Channel, I plan to post a little bit of this and a little bit of that. Some folks like to stick to one arena, ut I prefer diversification. My main goal is simple, provide informative videos that are well received and obtain 1K subscribers. Anything beyond that is just icing on the cake.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Reading, R/C (air and surface) collecting action figures, card decks, Hot Wheels, shoes (I'm a semi-sneakerhead) gaming, bike riding...and much more!
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS2Y5s0LBcES32t6nIDmDOQ