• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Life What is your favorite dish?

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
What is your favorite dish that you can never get enough of?

Shepard's Pie! :D

Horizontal-100-shep-hero.jpg

Reactions: Beanie Draws
OP
OP
Keeping up with the

Keeping up with the

Cooking with Mrs Joneses
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
My African delicious Oha Soup
That that sounds really delicious I am so open-minded to different recipes!!! Only recipe I really pad with soul food until I became the YouTuber I really was never open mind.

Anything spaghetti or pasta
I love me some spaghetti with sausage and ground beef fresh bell peppers and onions in it let not forget the cheese.

I love the potato sausage and egg hero from my local pizzeria.
Jessica
That sounds so delicious!!! But I can honestly say I never heard of that it must be something close to a breakfast item.

Now shepherd's pie looks amazingly good but believe it or not that's a recipe I never try and I have to bring that to the channel that's a very good idea.

• Love
Reactions: Blessing

InspirationalbyMarie

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Now shepherd's pie looks amazingly good but believe it or not that's a recipe I never try and I have to bring that to the channel that's a very good idea.
Shepherds pie and Cottage pie are very common in the UK. Normally eaten as lunch or dinner. :)

I love me some spaghetti with sausage and ground beef fresh bell peppers and onions in it let not forget the cheese.
Lovely, So far Spaghetti and Pasta are involved I am your lady. :yum

OP
OP
Keeping up with the

Keeping up with the

Cooking with Mrs Joneses
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Ackee n saltfish rice n peas
Now I must have never try saltfish!!! I hear it is delicious but question is it really salty?

The local chippy does Chicken Tikka pieces in a Naan Bread. That with Mint Yoghurt and a huge pile of chips (fries) is my go to if we have a takeaway
Now that really sounds good and delicious but here in Michigan I don't think we have a chippy

Pooper2471

As a part-Italian, it is not in my genes to get tired of spaghetti and meatballs. Ever.

I also really like burgers.

Reactions: Ikerot

Pooper2471

Honestly, that's like me with Pho :joy:

What sort of burgers? :thinking:
Just the usual meat patty with a couple slices of cheese. Buttered, slightly toasted buns. Simple, yet satisfying.

Been too scared to try cooking bacon in fear of overcooking or undercooking it, but it's good. Haven't had burgers in a while due to me trying to lose weight.

Even though I'm at 161.4 pounds, down from 205 in January of this year, the latter I got to by some miracle since I would usually weigh 214 pounds on average. 230 at worst. That day was the big break I needed, though, so I basically grinded, cut some calories from my diet little by little and here I am. Also, I'm 5'9, so if you know the average weight for a 5'9 male, please let me know.