• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice Looking for mentorship from old youtubers.

PrachiNileshStudio

TubeBuddy User
Hi guys..
I started my youtube channel around 6 months back.
Till date I posted around 37 videos and I have 69 subscribers and have around 3500 view.

The view and subscribers I have are mostly from friends and families.

I want to know the strategies you guys followed to grow your channel?

Where can I post my youtube videos to gain views and new loyal subscribers?

Any other strategy I can adapt for growth?

I know patience and continuity is the key but over and above what can I do for channel growth?

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Midas

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
themidasmvmt.com
Subscriber Goal
Try setting up an Instagram account to connect on a more personal level with your followers and grow a following that you can direct to YouTube but only do that if you're in a niche where a lot of people are on Instagram like Fitness, Food, or Music. Also make sure you're creating videos based on what people are looking for(Use the keyword explorer in TubeBuddy). I've found that hot keywords tend to bring in more views. Don't clickbait. Just use make videos around hot keywords that relate to your niche :)

Reactions: Only4attack
OP
OP
P

PrachiNileshStudio

TubeBuddy User
Try setting up an Instagram account to connect on a more personal level with your followers and grow a following that you can direct to YouTube but only do that if you're in a niche where a lot of people are on Instagram like Fitness, Food, or Music. Also make sure you're creating videos based on what people are looking for(Use the keyword explorer in TubeBuddy). I've found that hot keywords tend to bring in more views. Don't clickbait. Just use make videos around hot keywords that relate to your niche :)
Thanks. Will definitely try this

Reactions: Midas

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Instagram, Facebook etc are good but let's face it... none of them are going to hold a lit match to the Google/YouTube search and discovery systems.

The key to success for a YouTube channel is complex, but also very simple:

1. Make Enjoyable videos.
2. Make engaging titles/thumbnails
3. Familiarize yourself with SEO, and it helps to have a program like Tubebuddy to assist in researching the best tags/keywords for your meta-data.
4. Be social, enjoy yourself, work hard and bury your head in the sand. You will come across trolls, friends will become enemies, some days you will lose more subs than you gained, you will face writers block, you will get passed up by other YouTubers and you are going to experience a lot of emotional ups and downs. And then one day one of your videos (NOT the video you expecte) is going to pop. And if you are in this for the right reasons it will all have been worthwhile.

OP
OP
P

PrachiNileshStudio

TubeBuddy User
Instagram, Facebook etc are good but let's face it... none of them are going to hold a lit match to the Google/YouTube search and discovery systems.

The key to success for a YouTube channel is complex, but also very simple:

1. Make Enjoyable videos.
2. Make engaging titles/thumbnails
3. Familiarize yourself with SEO, and it helps to have a program like Tubebuddy to assist in researching the best tags/keywords for your meta-data.
4. Be social, enjoy yourself, work hard and bury your head in the sand. You will come across trolls, friends will become enemies, some days you will lose more subs than you gained, you will face writers block, you will get passed up by other YouTubers and you are going to experience a lot of emotional ups and downs. And then one day one of your videos (NOT the video you expecte) is going to pop. And if you are in this for the right reasons it will all have been worthwhile.
Thanks Stanley for this detailed guidance. I will surely work on the points and stay positive and stay committed. If you can , when ever you have time, can review any of my recent video and share area of improvement( especially on editing part) and tips on how can I work on them.
Disclaimer-
1. I post videos in Hindi language so you might not understand the content fully.
2. Right now I am not in position to spend money on high quality camera , lighting or any other that kind of stuff