• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Using the keyword explorer tool to find good keywords

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fit With Fahad

Hi everyone.

I watched the video the other day with trena who spoke about keywords and I have been using the keyword tool a lot.
I'm in the fitness niche and find topics hard to come by.

I spend a good hour or two a day solid researching keywords and usually find one or two that are yellow or even green for my weighted score.

But they never show monthly search volume even if search volume is in yellow.

When I make a video about the topic, i rarely get any views either.

Is it a case of patience with these?
Finding trends in fitness for me is not working out well. I latched onto one which was "when will gyms reopen after lockdown" but that's dead now

any advice is, as always, much appreciated.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi everyone.

I watched the video the other day with trena who spoke about keywords and I have been using the keyword tool a lot.

I spend a good hour or two a day solid researching keywords and usually find one or two that are yellow or even green for my weighted score.

Finding trends in fitness for me is not working out well. I latched onto one which was "when will gyms reopen after lockdown" but that's dead now

# of monthly searches can't be pulled for every term sadly because that's based on TRILLIONS OF languages word combinations and results. We base it off what a majority of our users have looked for mixed with data we have. Yellow isn't bad when you look at it like a traffic light, and if you look how we explain it here:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbA5H-SCXic

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi everyone.

# of monthly searches can't be pulled for every term sadly because that's based on TRILLIONS OF languages word combinations and results. We base it off what a majority of our users have looked for mixed with data we have. Yellow isn't bad when you look at it like a traffic light, and if you look how we explain it here:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbA5H-SCXic

Status
Not open for further replies.