• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Hide Comment is not working for my channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReikiGemWellness

"Hide Comment" has always just worked periodically for me, but now it appears to just not work at all. I have some comments I choose not to reply to, but when I click the Hide Comment button - it does nothing. the comment continues to appear even after a page refresh. Are there any other hints or tricks to get it to work?

Reactions: Keeping up with the

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Any ideas? For example, I have a comment I don't want to reply to, so when I select Hide Comment - often nothing happens. The comment remains there even after I refresh the screen. Sometimes it works for a few hours, then the comment is back there nagging me to reply. The TubeBudy version I'm running is v1.45.892

Sorry for late reply for this issue please email support@tubebuddy.com or head to https://tubebuddy.com/support since this is the correct answer thread closed. Support will lead you to a developer who can help you directly.

OP
OP
ReikiGemWellness

ReikiGemWellness

Any ideas? For example, I have a comment I don't want to reply to, so when I select Hide Comment - often nothing happens. The comment remains there even after I refresh the screen. Sometimes it works for a few hours, then the comment is back there nagging me to reply. The TubeBudy version I'm running is v1.45.892

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal

Sorry for late reply for this issue please email support@tubebuddy.com or head to https://tubebuddy.com/support since this is the correct answer thread closed. Support will lead you to a developer who can help you directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.