• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Thumbnail Feedback Is this a Good banner? I Really don't know

Floris Food

Good food,great life.
Subscriber Goal
Hi guys and Girls!
I Recently started a Food Vlog Channel, and i made this free banner..
But is it anygood ?
Honest reviews are welcome!

Greetings ,Floris.

Attachments

• Photo_1594915056272.png
    Photo_1594915056272.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 179

TanookiAlex

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi guys and Girls!
I Recently started a Food Vlog Channel, and i made this free banner..
But is it anygood ?
Honest reviews are welcome!

Greetings ,Floris.
I think your banner is spectacular! I love the abstract lines of green. However, mobile formatting can be a pest, especially on phone. The banner name looks like it may be cut off on phone. I would add a little subscribe button if i would or some other flair other then the background. 8/10

• Love
Reactions: Floris Food
OP
OP
Floris Food

Floris Food

Good food,great life.
Subscriber Goal
I really like it too. Looks really good
Thanks girl boss!

It's good to me also! maybe some social media buttons?
I only use YouTube!

Looks delish :heart_eyes: just a little bit brighter and your uploading schedule would be a big help.
In sept im uploading weekly!

It's good but also looks like you have a cooking channel rather than a food vlogging channel
Maybe i will also cook in the future again haha! But thanks for the hnest feedback!

Very simple and to the point. Passes the message across.
Thanks midas!

I think your banner is spectacular! I love the abstract lines of green. However, mobile formatting can be a pest, especially on phone. The banner name looks like it may be cut off on phone. I would add a little subscribe button if i would or some other flair other then the background. 8/10
Thanks tanooki! Will keep this in mind when editing the banner!

InspirationalbyMarie

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
I like it, the colours could be brighter, by the way, I noticed that there are 4 yellow wiggly lines (2 on either side ) Try it without these and see how it looks?, and of course social media buttons. Really nice.

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I personally loved it but i want to see how it actually looks on PC/mobile. Then only can the actual review can be given. All the Best !!