• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help How to engage with viewers.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Everybody is so focused on subscribers, most totally neglect the value of the people beneath the number. Everybody should be seeking fans and not subscribers.

Which is exactly what you are asking. You want people to watch your every video? You need to:
1. Provide content that the viewer can not turn away from. You need to provide value, give them a reason to want more.
3. Be approachable. We all enjoy television. YouTube videos are not going to be as produced or skilled, but they offer the opportunity to discuss and talk with the creator. Be aware of your audience, be genuine, appreciative and responsive to their needs.

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
IΓÇÖm always offering some helpful tips for beginners and talk to the camera as if the subs were actually in front of me, IΓÇÖm finding gaps that need filling within the art niche, and IΓÇÖm just being a slightly entertaining artist on YouTube, thatΓÇÖs it.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
How can you engage with your viewers so they watch your every video.

Give them reasons too! Ask questions, start by being the first comment? Used canned responses if you have a lot of comments, and just be engaging. If you want better conversations ask better questions, not EVERYONE will speak, but hold on and enjoy the ones that do!

Reactions: Damon

VenGame

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I also like all comments, and ask them to subscribe and like. for me its a matter of just asking them!

Gunjit

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Reply to all of their comments, This way you can engage with them

Blessing

TubeBuddy Star
lifeissues787545603.blog
Subscriber Goal
1. Make content that viewer want to watch or that would engage them.
2. Make a little effort to make quality good videos.
3. Do a little research or viwers market research before filming.
3. Engage with your audience- response to all comment and make video that is interactive (Live)
4. Be consistant in your niche, video upload timing and subject.
5. Know what your fans like- Use the analytics to produce more videos like that.

Finally, I have faith and know that Rome was not built in a day. We have all been there were for months we had only 2-5 sub and videos with only 10 views. You need to learn as we grow, these video will be watched and some of us unlist them too. Have a lovely day

Reactions: kalaspuffar

Blessing

TubeBuddy Star
lifeissues787545603.blog
Subscriber Goal
Could you please be share more on this topic
When you engage your analystic you will see your video that people like and watched more. You MUST produce more of that kind of videos for them more. So i have a video that gave me 202K view, everything I produce video on that topic I notice people watch it so I made a paylist for that topic and make sure I follow news on that topic to post for them even though I do other things. Also your analytic gives you information about the time or day people are watching your contents, make sure you upload videos around that time. In fact, if you are not analysing your analystic then you are missing out on information about your subcribers characteristics.