• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Tips EARN WITH A SMALL CHANNEL(0- 100SUBS) WITH AFFILIATE MARKETING!

kids cloud land

TubeBuddy User
To earn money other than youtube, the best choice is affiliate marketing.
You would need to build your own link and tell your viewers to click the link to buy the product.
The best affiliate marketing site is Amazon Associates.
You will earn $12 per each buy!
Hope this is helpful!:)

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Affiliate marketing is absolutely a great route for additional revenue and Amazon offers a very easy platform for beginners. But the rates for Amazon are currently on the lower side of the industry, and $12 is a fairly arbitrary estimate. Rather, affiliates like Amazon pay a percentage of the sale to you, typically 3%-8%.

While i am a big proponent of YouTubers capitalizing on Affiliate marketing THE single best revenue source is to have a product/service that you can personally offer to your audience. It cuts out all middlemen, and allows you to single-handedly make revenue through your own sweat equity.

Reactions: ArtofLisaMorgan

Midas

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
themidasmvmt.com
Subscriber Goal
Affiliate marketing isn't all that great tbh. I'm an Amazon Influencer and I get a bunch of sales through my Storefront but still the payout doesn't cut it compared to when I sell digital content online.

Reactions: wealthcircle