• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel i love to eat and cook

pinoypoy

User name: pinoypoy
Title of introduction: i love to eat and cook
Your name/ Alias: pinoypoy
Where are you from? philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? at youtuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? i just want to explore and have new friends
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: i want to teach everyone how to cook easy and simple recipe which is very delicious without spending much
How frequently do you upload? daily
What are your hobbies? cooking eating shopping
What is your biggest dream? to be a professional cook
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8XRvXJIakPWzeT8BoajTmQ?view_as=subscriber

Reactions: Floris Food

Floris Food

Good food,great life.
Subscriber Goal
Hi pino!
Nice tosee a fellow food lover.
i can be your friend, I would love to, as i have been a cook!
For over 10 years , i've worked in Several kichens, so if you have any questions about food, Dont be afraid to ask me!
( stay tuned at my youtube channel , its all about food)( videos are comming)
I hope you have a great time here, making friends, and exploring Tubebuddy!

Greetings, Floris.

DChow

Subscriber Goal
Hey pinoypoy by your statement we have a lot in common. Who doesnΓÇÖt love to eat and cook? I know I do!

Floris Food

Good food,great life.
Subscriber Goal
Hey pinoypoy by your statement we have a lot in common. Who doesnΓÇÖt love to eat and cook? I know I do!
same! I've been a cook for more then 10 years, and soon my channel is FILLED with food, Greek food in September!
Curious?
Check out the intro, and subscribe for more!

DChow

Subscriber Goal
I absolutely will check out your channel and intro. IΓÇÖd love to get your opinion on my channel as well!!

same! I've been a cook for more then 10 years, and soon my channel is FILLED with food, Greek food in September!
Curious?
Check out the intro, and subscribe for more!

ave96

Subscriber Goal
I just started my YouTube channel. Don't know to much how it works or how to get more subscribers but I started it because I really love to cook and wanted to share my recipes and hope someone would like them. I started to post in Greek and Albanian language and soon in English. I came to this forum to learn something.

DChow

Subscriber Goal
I just started my YouTube channel. Don't know to much how it works or how to get more subscribers but I started it because I really love to cook and wanted to share my recipes and hope someone would like them. I started to post in Greek and Albanian language and soon in English. I came to this forum to learn something.
Best of luck to your channel. IΓÇÖll check it out