• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel Hello there thank you for accepting me to your community

Crazy mae

User name: Crazy mae
Title of introduction: Hello there thank you for accepting me to your community
Your name/ Alias: Crazymae
Where are you from? I am from philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found tubebuddy on youtube when i was creat my channel
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I join this community to meet new friends and meet people who like travel and adventure
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I start to make my youtube channel because i want to share to all the beautiful place and nature around the world
How frequently do you upload? I upload my vedio once a week,monday
What are your hobbies? Travelling,singing,dancing adventure
What is your biggest dream? My dream is become a vlogger somebody and travel around the world
YouTube Channel Link: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCtvRxSY6G3jsE4O2uvVWNhA

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Crazy mae, welcome to our awesome community. Our community is full of amazing people willing to help others grow their channels and learn amazing tips and ideas.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

User name: Crazy mae
Title of introduction: Hello there thank you for accepting me to your community
Your name/ Alias: Crazymae
Where are you from? I am from philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found tubebuddy on youtube when i was creat my channel
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I join this community to meet new friends and meet people who like travel and adventure
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I start to make my youtube channel because i want to share to all the beautiful place and nature around the world
How frequently do you upload? I upload my vedio once a week,monday
What are your hobbies? Travelling,singing,dancing adventure
What is your biggest dream? My dream is become a vlogger somebody and travel around the world
YouTube Channel Link: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCtvRxSY6G3jsE4O2uvVWNhA

You and me have similar dreams because I also love to Travel and I like nature as well! :)

Floris Food

Good food,great life.
Subscriber Goal
hi there in the Philippines! Greetings from the Netherlands !
I hope you are doing fine, and can find your way around in tubebuddy. The beginning is hard,as always. But with good support, and lots of member's this vant go wrong I guessi!
If you have any questions feel free to ask then to anyone as anyone isnwilling to help! Im going to checkout your YouTube page, would you visit mine too? ( its English subbed!)

Greetings,hope to talk to you soon.

FLORIS.