• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Crazy about food, Just like me ? Then READ THIS!

Floris Food

Good food,great life.
Subscriber Goal
User name: Floris Food
Title of introduction: Crazy about food, Just like me ? Then READ THIS!
Your name/ Alias: Floris
Where are you from? Nederland
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? i Love talking to other youtubers, and learn new tips and tricks! Support eachother all the way!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: educate people , Showing how beautifull the world of Food is!
How frequently do you upload? Weekly / Monthly
What are your hobbies? Cooking, photography , Videography!
What is your biggest dream? To have more people watching my videos , so i can show MORE people , what is up in the world of food.
i've worked over a lot of kitchens trough the years. And now ,i'm here to educate people !
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWJq2Xi9GIw0WIaNYqMWXfQ

OP
OP
Floris Food

Floris Food

Good food,great life.
Subscriber Goal
Hi, and thanks for reading this!
So , i'm Floris, 27 years young, fromThe Netherlands.
Since i was 13, i started working in Hotel kitchens, Restaurants,Take aways, You name it!
Also , i've worked in france ánd Greece, And this is really where the love for food began!
im a HUGE fan of Greece, and thats where i'm going in september, to be precise, in Crete , Chersonissos( as this was the place i was working in ).
I'm going there to Record some FoodVlogs, along with my girlfriend, and some Locals!
I hope you all Like food, or want to learn some more things about it.. or you just like watching Great Foods & spices, Then my channel is right here for you!
Do i see you soon ? I hope so!

Best regards, Floris.