• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel Kumusta everyone! IΓÇÖm happy and excited to join the community

Cozy Taste

User name: Cozy Taste
Title of introduction: Kumusta everyone! IΓÇÖm happy and excited to join the community
Your name/ Alias: EO
Where are you from? IΓÇÖm from Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy on Youtube. ItΓÇÖs a YoutuberΓÇÖs topic. For curiousity, I clicked the vlog and watched it.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to join this community to meet new friends who will help me develop my skills and grow as a new or small youtuber/vlogger.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I started to make my Youtube channel because I donΓÇÖt want to waste my passion in cooking. I want to show and share my cooking recipes and inventions to the viewers though I am not a Chef or experienced Cook. Also, I want to share my simple skills in videography.
How frequently do you upload? I upload video once a week. Every Monday or Tuesday
What are your hobbies? My hobbies are Cooking, Eating, Dancing, Singing, watching TV Series and Animes, reading Manga and Travelling.
What is your biggest dream? My dream is to establish my own cooking vlog/show and collab with famous Cook Vloggers and Chef in the Philippines.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4T0E6oGow0PfOlDZlz1E6A