• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music Channel My Wish: To create a video on my own

Sally

User name: Sally
Title of introduction: My Wish: To create a video on my own
Your name/ Alias: Sally
Where are you from? North Carolina
How did you find TubeBuddy? Daniel Batal
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I hope I can overcome the fear and mastered all the techniques including the worst part of me, is to face my least favorite subject , the "numbers", analytic or SEC skills, may be it might be useful in the future to teach my students who want to learn how to do a youtube channel.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: For sure to get more listening hours. My main purposes are to share my experiences. After almost 2 years of trying out different things and I finally decide to choose something i begin with, what i wish earlier, which is to create a beautiful musical video, esp. art and photography are my passion, the only thing i need to learn more of editing skills. I would like to share my creation with people. I hope my creation can touch people heart and able to bring them beautiful sweet memories, happiness or peaceful. Even for a few seconds of the happiness then I reached my goals.
How frequently do you upload? I tried to do it twice in a week, in general Saturday and Tuesday (or Wednesday)
What are your hobbies? I have many hobbies. I teach little kids Mandarin languages/Arts&crafts/Chinese Calligraphy&Paintings/Hand Sewing/Making Jewelry/Photography. I love cooking and baking and gardening. My students said I made the best sesame brownies :) I cook many dishes to serve more than 60 people during my yearly recital. I speak fluently in Mandarin, Hokkian, Indonesian, i knew some German, Japanese, Spanish and some others. I am also a published author, you can find all my Mandarin books at Amazon. I wrote one Chinese Handbook which sell all over the world. you can check it out. I am not advertising here, just proud to share my accomplishment, it took me 2 years of time to finish this book, https://www.amazon.com/Super-Mandarin-Chinese-Handbook-2015-05-06/dp/B01FGQ5GOC

It has been a very long journey. I feel I had come so far...I think all of these skills i learned, I credited all to my wonderful parents, who always showed me how to live with integrity and work hard and never give up. I lost them both in the same month at age 17, I am the baby of the #11. Since then i need to do every single thing in my life without directions. Making plenty of mistakes. But now i am truly proud of myself that my final wish come true which is able to create a youtube video, so I am able to share some of the dedication to both of my parents during a Mothers/Fathers day. I am also very proud that I am the only one who earned a Master's degree from University of Pennsylvania, in Linguistics. I had a BA in Horticulture from National Taiwan University.
When i teach my little students, I always share the same messages to their young minds. I know my words mean a lot to them, that nothing is impossible, as longer as you have a will.
What is your biggest dream? To be able to create great videos to leave behind. I have never stop dreaming ΓÖÑ I remember as a kid back then in a third world poor country where i was born, Indonesia. I looked at a calendar with a beautiful golden bridge in it, and i told myself, it is such a beautiful place and i would like to go there someday...I did visit Golden Bridge when i arrived here 1981. "Dreams do come true" ΓÖÑ
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUjbb3OWT18M8k1-aWy9iiw/

• Love
Reactions: Damon

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the forum ma'am and good luck!