• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Tips HOW TO TURN VIEWERS INTO SUBSCRIBERS?

kids cloud land

TubeBuddy User
To turn viewers who visit your channel page into subscribers first you will need to go something that will attract them
So what are the features on the watch page that attract viewers?
1. Channel Art
2. Channel trailer
You should decorate your channel art and make it colorful so that the viewers are more likely to subscribe your channel!
You should also mention how often you post your youtube videos and what is the content of your channel.
Make a engaing channel trailer by saying for whom you upload your videos, when did you join on youtube, how often you upload your videos and more!
The important thing is that at the end of your trailer you should tell the the viewers to subscribe and click the bell button.
Also click this link to see how to make your trailer play by default on your channel page- https://smallbusiness.chron.com/make-video-default-youtube-channel-51262.html
Hope this is helpful for you!
bye! :)

Last edited:

Ater

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
I would say that channel trailer have very little effect. Do anyone watch them? A long time ago I saw a discussion about trailers and it seemed like everyone had extremely low audience retention and interaction on their trailers and according to analytics they seemed to barely generate any subscribers.

The number 1 best way by for to get subscribers is to create quality content and a lot of it. Hundreads if not thousands of videos inside your niche aiming for your target audience. People subscribe if they like your videos and you have a lot of them (giving them a reason to come back to your channel to watch more).

GamerKnoobPlays

TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Been debating on creating a channel trailer lately, but I keep running into the problem of wanting it to be unique but not knowing really what to create with the trailer. I also don't know if the trailer is really worth it as the person above me said. I personally never watch a channel trailer

Dmi3Bals

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I would say that channel trailer have very little effect. Do anyone watch them? A long time ago I saw a discussion about trailers and it seemed like everyone had extremely low audience retention and interaction on their trailers and according to analytics they seemed to barely generate any subscribers.

The number 1 best way by for to get subscribers is to create quality content and a lot of it. Hundreads if not thousands of videos inside your niche aiming for your target audience. People subscribe if they like your videos and you have a lot of them (giving them a reason to come back to your channel to watch more).
I watch channel trailer only if it is short. But it never helped me to decide to subscribe.

Floris Food

Good food,great life.
Subscriber Goal
I just Write back to everybody ( if anyone is replying on my vids,) and also thank everyone for watching. all little bits help!

Been debating on creating a channel trailer lately, but I keep running into the problem of wanting it to be unique but not knowing really what to create with the trailer. I also don't know if the trailer is really worth it as the person above me said. I personally never watch a channel trailer
For me it depends,If it a generic trailer, i usually scroll down, But if its interactive, Like, What I wanna see etc, Then that grabs me more . I've tried a trailer on my channel, telling people what i'm gonna do , and what they want to see, Sadly, no reactions or Subs . So i dont see a difference, But who knows.. Maybe in the future it will work ?