• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Just went Live, Used TubeBuddy to select winners. Please comment

CBDHeadquarters

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
www.cbdheadquartersemporium.com
Subscriber Goal
First I used Keyword explorer to craft a title that pulls weight and should get good views and or watch hours. Then I chose a nice amount of high traffic key tags.

During the live stream, I gave a shout out to TubeBuddy, used the tool "Pick a winner" for a few winners about 28 min :30 sec in and it worked like a charm.

Wondering if quality of stream went fine.
Does anyone like the content?

Attachments

• phIVmY1u93Y.png
    phIVmY1u93Y.png
    939.5 KB · Views: 119

InspirationalbyMarie

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
I thought you were very knowledgeable about the CBD and that definitely came across. Demonstrating the products including stating the price and dosage while standing up gave a new aspect possibly to increase viewer retention. I was recently given some useful advice by @LifeOfReillyTV about this and I have started to do a couple of things in my videos but as I increase my editing skills I will do more however I can see what they meant by changing positions at times.

To answer your question about the quality I think it was quite good, I think at times your audio went in and out. (I think when you changed positions).

So, yes I liked the content because I learned a lot, the video was informative and interesting and you came across genuinely. I also liked the tone and pace of your voice. You came across as if you were talking to individuals on a personal level. I also think it was natural and it did not appear like you were pushing your goods but rather but giving people information to make their own decisions.

OP
OP
CBDHeadquarters

CBDHeadquarters

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
www.cbdheadquartersemporium.com
Subscriber Goal
I thought you were very knowledgeable about the CBD and that definitely came across. Demonstrating the products including stating the price and dosage while standing up gave a new aspect possibly to increase viewer retention. I was recently given some useful advice by @LifeOfReillyTV about this and I have started to do a couple of things in my videos but as I increase my editing skills I will do more however I can see what they meant by changing positions at times.

To answer your question about the quality I think it was quite good, I think at times your audio went in and out. (I think when you changed positions).

So, yes I liked the content because I learned a lot, the video was informative and interesting and you came across genuinely. I also liked the tone and pace of your voice. You came across as if you were talking to individuals on a personal level. I also think it was natural and it did not appear like you were pushing your goods but rather but giving people information to make their own decisions.
Wow, thatΓÇÖs inspiring to hear and I have to say how much I appreciate you watching and giving me so much feedback.
I do have to be more cogent about checking or adjusting mic when I move around better. ItΓÇÖs happened in a few other videos and I keep overlooking this. Thanks to your feedback IΓÇÖll be on it like white on rice lol
IΓÇÖm going to checkout the changing positions you recommended so thanks again for sharing and chiming in. :)

InspirationalbyMarie

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
It was suggested I check out Cathrin Manning. I noticed she changes position quite a few times in her videos It looks effortless and I am sure it may increase audience retention.

• Love
Reactions: LifeOfReillyTV