• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Hello Viajeros All Over the World

Renan El Viajero

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: Renan El Viajero
Title of introduction: Hello Viajeros All Over the World
Your name/ Alias: Renan El Viajero
Where are you from? Singapore
How did you find TubeBuddy? Found it that my friend using it.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined TubeBuddy to find out what is lacking in my videos that I have posted. This is definitely a big help for me.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I wanted to showcase my talents by showing the people around the world those simple places that I am visiting that we donΓÇÖt need to go That far, we donΓÇÖt need to spend a lot of money just to create a very good contents for our viewers.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Now, currently is to create a quality contents. This really is making me occupied right now espeywhen IΓÇÖm not working.
What is your biggest dream? To know friends all over the world.
YouTube Channel Link: http://www.youtube.com/RenanElViajero

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Renan El Viajero, welcome to this community. You should check out of YouTube Feedback section. As long as you follow the rules of that section properly you can request a review of a video or your channel. Members will check it out and give you some feedback that could help improve your videos.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.