• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help Comments gah deletes them

MaJ

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
I forgot this happened before... and so just now I was back on the TubeBuddy Comments part of YouTube

As I didn't want to keep opening my video on Youtube. I wish there was a way for a creator to open a videos page without it counting as a view.

I filled out a longish - and well written response. I took time on it. And was happy.

I pressed send... argh... should have copied the text first...

It just hung [on the spinning circle] - and nothing

The message is gone

I wasted my time

And I need to remember not to rust the comments that way - and just do them directly onto a YouTube video page

Grrr

Is this a known issue? I do remember [now] that this happened before to me. So this was not the first time. And I hardly ever use comments, and obviosuly won't be doing so now

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I forgot this happened before... and so just now I was back on the TubeBuddy Comments part of YouTube

As I didn't want to keep opening my video on Youtube. I wish there was a way for a creator to open a videos page without it counting as a view.

I filled out a longish - and well written response. I took time on it. And was happy.

I pressed send... argh... should have copied the text first...

It just hung [on the spinning circle] - and nothing

The message is gone

I wasted my time

And I need to remember not to rust the comments that way - and just do them directly onto a YouTube video page

Grrr

Is this a known issue? I do remember [now] that this happened before to me. So this was not the first time. And I hardly ever use comments, and obviosuly won't be doing so now

Ummm was this in the comment formatting options or YT comments? If it was just YT comments we can't control it...? Could you screen shot where?

OP
OP
MaJ

MaJ

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Hi

Thanks

I think you may be right it's on 'youtube' - it just has TubeBuddy all over the screen and I thought it was a tubebuddy thing?

It's on this page:

studio.youtube.com/channel/xxxxxx/comments/inbox

OP
OP
MaJ

MaJ

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.jpg

Still not working - another lost message

I have to write them on the actual YouTube video, that means messing up my view count, and average view time

The spinning circle [hanging] just keeps spinning

I guess this may not be tubebuddy but YouTube[?]

I thought it was TubeBuddy at first

So feel free to move this

Anyone else get this

Anyone know a solution

As it's annoying not being able to use this and having to go onto the video itself to respond

I do have ADP adblock on - is that causing it?

Thanks

x

OP
OP
MaJ

MaJ

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Still doesn't work

Such a waste of time

I have to open my actual videos on YouTube to write comments

Grrr

Which means I can never get adsense or monitized as I have to open my video page to reply to comments

Pretty Useless

Anyone else have this