• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Thumbnail Feedback Thoughts On These Anime Reaction Thumbnails?

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
So I'm starting a new reaction series and that means more thumbnail making :scream:

Been making a couple of thumbnails as I'm currently experimenting with which one resonates more with certain types of audiences. For this one, it is for an anime called The God of High School. It is an action anime, so I am expecting people who see these thumbnails to be more prone to "action"-esque thumbnails. I also found out that I'm not good at those lol

This is the first thumbnail I made.

Title: The God of High School Episode 1 Reaction | An Action-Packed Episode!

god of high school 1.png

In the first three-ish days, the CTR rate was around 3% over 3,000 impressions. I started thinking that the 'comedic'(?) feel might not be it, so I made another one.

Second thumbnail.

god of high school 1-1.png

Currently undergoing A/B testing via TB :) so I'm waiting on the results, but let me know which one you would click on. There are other parts of the anime that I could've used for a more "action" thumbnail, but everybody else was already doing that so... >.>

• Love
Reactions: TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
So I'm starting a new reaction series and that means more thumbnail making :scream:

Been making a couple of thumbnails as I'm currently experimenting with which one resonates more with certain types of audiences. For this one, it is for an anime called The God of High School. It is an action anime, so I am expecting people who see these thumbnails to be more prone to "action"-esque thumbnails. I also found out that I'm not good at those lol

This is the first thumbnail I made.

Title: The God of High School Episode 1 Reaction | An Action-Packed Episode!

View attachment 6536

In the first three-ish days, the CTR rate was around 3% over 3,000 impressions. I started thinking that the 'comedic'(?) feel might not be it, so I made another one.

Second thumbnail.

View attachment 6537

Currently undergoing A/B testing via TB :) so I'm waiting on the results, but let me know which one you would click on. There are other parts of the anime that I could've used for a more "action" thumbnail, but everybody else was already doing that so... >.>

I like them. I think they show off yourself, and the anime very well. I would maybe match the effect of the eyes in the second one, and maybe add more "Anime" like traits to your face. Like oversized sweatbeads, and making it more like that.

OP
OP
Ikerot

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
I like them. I think they show off yourself, and the anime very well. I would maybe match the effect of the eyes in the second one, and maybe add more "Anime" like traits to your face. Like oversized sweatbeads, and making it more like that.
That sounds like too much work for me, fam. I'll have to search up tutorials about this :joy:

Thank you, though.