• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered There is something I don't get about "Search Volume"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarot et Intuition

TubeBuddy Pro
www.tarot-et-intuition.fr
Subscriber Goal
Hi,

Maybe someone can help me on this topic.

Sometimes I look for a keyword and the KW Explorer indicates that the volume of search is "Excellent" but I have no search per month information.
kw2.jpg

kw.png

Some other times, I look for a different keyword and the KW Explorer indicates that the volume of search is ("only") "Moderate" but I have searches per Month information (1.00K here).
kw3.jpg

kw4.jpg

Do you know why?
(Thanks)

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
The screenshots you're showing is of Search Explorer, not the Keyword Explorer.

If you don't see the # of monthly searches in the Keyword Explorer, it could mean there aren't enough numbers for search volume or there are less than 50 searches. There's also a case where we don't have the exact search volume data for that keyword.

Reactions: Tarot et Intuition
OP
OP
Tarot et Intuition

Tarot et Intuition

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
The screenshots you're showing is of Search Explorer, not the Keyword Explorer.

If you don't see the # of monthly searches in the Keyword Explorer, it could mean there aren't enough numbers for search volume or there are less than 50 searches. There's also a case where we don't have the exact search volume data for that keyword.
Ikerot,

I have the same result as in KW Explorer.

You said: "If you don't see the # of monthly searches in the Keyword Explorer, it could mean there aren't enough numbers for search volume"

So how can you explain that : when the search volume is presented like "excellent" I have no data at all (per month).
And when the search volume is less important ("moderate"), I have the indication of 1K per month?

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
Ikerot,

I have the same result as in KW Explorer.

You said: "If you don't see the # of monthly searches in the Keyword Explorer, it could mean there aren't enough numbers for search volume"

So how can you explain that : when the search volume is presented like "excellent" I have no data at all (per month).
And when the search volume is less important ("moderate"), I have the indication of 1K per month?
As mentioned previously, it could also be a case where we don't have the exact search volume data for that keyword. There are TRILLIONS of keywords out there and we try out best to gather data for every one of them.

• Angry
Reactions: Tarot et Intuition
OP
OP
Tarot et Intuition

Tarot et Intuition

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
As replied previously, I don't get that there is no data for "excellent" when there is data for "medium".
How can you name a KW "Excellent" if there is no data?

(I could understand it if the KW had "poor" search volume, but not for "excellent" search volume, sorry)

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
As replied previously, I don't get that there is no data for "excellent" when there is data for "medium".
How can you name a KW "Excellent" if there is no data?

(I could understand it if the KW had "poor" search volume, but not for "excellent" search volume, sorry)

Because we are pulling TRILLIONS of estimates based on when our users search them up. Since it is excellent, that's what we can show. This is the correct answer, so thread solved :( For more info you can email Support@tubebuddy.com

What @Ikerot said is correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.