• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Seo

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
Honestly seven videos aren't enough videos to judge whether your SEO methods are working. Produce 150 videos with the methods you've learned, and you will finally begin to gather the data you need to move forward.

Reactions: Stanley | Team TB

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
You are a new Comer and it will take time.

No matter how good the SEO is, with only 35 Subscribers and 7 Videos, things won't grow fast.

Your audience is less. More views, more audience retention, CTR and engagement will make youtube to recommend your videos .

and one thing that I observe is .. your thumbnail's are not catchy .. sorry to say but you need to improve a lot.

First work on thumbnails and release atleast 20-30 videos and then next step.

One by one .. YOU CAN DO IT .

All the Best!

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
HereΓÇÖs a bit of light reading for you, it should help give you an idea on what it takes to become more and more known on YouTube:

And as everyone already said, more videos will get you somewhere. Good luck with your channel.

• Love
Reactions: Soulkiller956

TanookiAlex

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Nothing is really "perfect" in SEO, different strategies work for different people of different sizes
to be honest, you get the hang of it after around 10 videos. my best tip is to write a sentence in the description which usually describes your video. mix in tags to get it in search without breaking SEO rules so that way theres not too many in the description
Example: if your tags are cake, chocolate cake, etc, narrow it down further to what cake your making because often smaller channels have a hard time hitting "one word keytags". avoid too high of search because if someone searches up "cake" your video will most likely not come up. However, your video will come up if you have "strawberry chocolate seven layered cake' etc. aim for tags to have at least 2 - 3 words when your small.
now, lets make the sentence:
"in today's video, i made a strawberry chocolate seven layered cake. there were strawberries with chocolate on the cake and in the video i also showed tips and tricks to make a chocolate cake.
add those words as your tags as an example

hope this helped

• Love
Reactions: Soulkiller956
OP
OP
Soulkiller956

Soulkiller956

Mobile Gamer trying to get into YouTube
TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Nothing is really "perfect" in SEO, different strategies work for different people of different sizes
to be honest, you get the hang of it after around 10 videos. my best tip is to write a sentence in the description which usually describes your video. mix in tags to get it in search without breaking SEO rules so that way theres not too many in the description
Example: if your tags are cake, chocolate cake, etc, narrow it down further to what cake your making because often smaller channels have a hard time hitting "one word keytags". avoid too high of search because if someone searches up "cake" your video will most likely not come up. However, your video will come up if you have "strawberry chocolate seven layered cake' etc. aim for tags to have at least 2 - 3 words when your small.
now, lets make the sentence:
"in today's video, i made a strawberry chocolate seven layered cake. there were strawberries with chocolate on the cake and in the video i also showed tips and tricks to make a chocolate cake.
add those words as your tags as an example

hope this helped
How i tag on description..is it like doing on tag section with comma