• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Mobile Gear Wht should i use to record screen

Soulkiller956

Mobile Gamer trying to get into YouTube
TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I am recording my mobile screen to record game play but when internal audio recording no mic recording available..and low quality image to..any suggestions for the best gear to record and upload

NiklasVoss

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
There is a neat feature within windows 10 - xBox Game Bar. There you'll find a record button. Haven't tried it on gaming yet, but is super easy and works well for me. Nothing fancy tho.

• Love
Reactions: Soulkiller956

TanookiAlex

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Usually i use windows 10 game bar for recording, but the bet free option complete with plugins and features is OBS. I use this for streaming as well, but there are green screen plugins, browser sources and you can adjust your bit rate depending on how bad your connection is. I find it is extremely useful especially if you want to do clips when you are not live streaming. You can also add audio sources and adjust your volume, so you can mute your desktop or game volume and replace it with some music you found on the internet.

• Love
Reactions: Soulkiller956

VenGame

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I use obs to do live streams and record videos. Its a free software you could use something else if you wish!

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I am recording my mobile screen to record game play but when internal audio recording no mic recording available..and low quality image to..any suggestions for the best gear to record and upload
I think Android have a policy where they won't allow internal audio recording for copyright and piracy issues. There's no way around it. Your best bet would be have your phone show up wirelessly on your computer and record your phone on the computer via OBS. otherwise your "best" option would be to simply have your speakers on.

Gunjit

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
You can use the default screen recording app you have in the phone, My Samsung Note 9 has it

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I use something called Free Cam 8 to record my computer screen because I can't figure out how to use OBS (even though I have it downloaded). It's simple to use but could be better. I used screencast-o-matic before but if I remember right there's a watermark on all of your videos with the screen recorder's name and you can't film more than 15 minutes at a time without paying. As for recording my screen on my phone, well I have an iPhone and they have a built in screen recording feature on it so I just use that.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
yeah @Beanie Draws is correct... Android are famously against allowing internal audio recording. You can screen record using something like DU Recorder, but your audio will have to be done seperate.

You can do this by:

A) using a portable voice recorder to record your voice and then sync that audio track when editing

B) Simply record a new audio track when editing (Kinemaster has a feature for this)

zeista

i used my Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro,
i can record my screen , for the sound there is option to capture system or mic
if i choose system, only sound from game that captured, sound from mic off.

but if i choose capture from mic,
the phone recorded all sound that come in from mic,
so if i want my game sound recorded and also my comment during the game recorded too.
i just rise up the sound of speaker that loud enough to be hear by mic.