• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music Channel How About some Exciting Music

ReachRishi

Subscriber Goal
User name: ReachRishi
Title of introduction: How About some Exciting Music
Your name/ Alias: Rishi
Where are you from? Mumbai
How did you find TubeBuddy? I was using VidiQ and kept getting these pestering ads on youtube about how tubebuddy is so good blah blah.. Guess What, I went and did some research and also subscribed to tubebuddy in parallel. So used both for a month and came to a conclusion that this pestering was to make me more sensisble .. I am a teenager so takes time to drive sense into my head - TubeBuddy is OUTSTANDING and I found you in Google as an advt.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To learn and learn and learn about new things that can make my channel and experience of visitors to my channel better. While learning, if I can share some experiences, and I have had many in the past 50 days when I actually became active on Youtube, its surely worth helping others with that experience.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to be a "Go-To" Channel for Piano Music across a variety of music genres where people can learn piano (easy tutorials or advanced), or use the music for their karoke covers. - Currently I arrange music for songs from 8 different languages (English, Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Punjabi, Japanese, Korean, and Taiwanese). Will take time however I am patient and with the support of the viewers who give me feedback, I will be there.
How frequently do you upload? Daily (atleast 1 video)
What are your hobbies? Cricket (Its a Sport for those who dont know it :) ), Piano, creating music and my full time job is to study.. Am only 13 !!
What is your biggest dream? To be a Star Cricketer or a genius in Computers. Ofcourse, if I can be a great pianist, thats a bonus.
YouTube Channel Link: https://t2m.io/RishiKumar