• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice Youtube career growth?

chinnu889909

I'm a new youtube creator(1 month old), I post non copyrighted music and sound effects in my channel, How can grow my channel its not getting enough reach.

Ameen

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
How many vids do u have on it ? You should try to become an authority in certain type of music[usually tales 3-4 months]

Have patience and do ur thing well

Reactions: Keeping up with the

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
First of all youΓÇÖll definitely want to consistently upload videos, and on a fixed schedule of some sort, whatever you create, hereΓÇÖs an idea of how many videos itΓÇÖll take:

Engage with your viewers where you can, create positive communities on various platforms, and let everyone know what youΓÇÖre about, and why they should come to you. Lastly, be prepared for a looooooong ride, donΓÇÖt expect everyone to come pouring in from a handful of videos, in fact expect nothing but crickets for your first few, most importantly, have fun creating and uploading and donΓÇÖt focus on the numbers. Good luck and enjoy being a creator.

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
First of all youΓÇÖll definitely want to consistently upload videos, and on a fixed schedule of some sort, whatever you create, hereΓÇÖs an idea of how many videos itΓÇÖll take:

Engage with your viewers where you can, create positive communities on various platforms, and let everyone know what youΓÇÖre about, and why they should come to you. Lastly, be prepared for a looooooong ride, donΓÇÖt expect everyone to come pouring in from a handful of videos, in fact expect nothing but crickets for your first few, most importantly, have fun creating and uploading and donΓÇÖt focus on the numbers. Good luck and enjoy being a creator.

I will also recommend reading this post. It's important to understand what it takes to be a YouTuber in 2020. Once you can accept these realities it becomes a lot easier to be a YouTuber and focus on what really matters, the content.

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I will also recommend reading this post. It's important to understand what it takes to be a YouTuber in 2020. Once you can accept these realities it becomes a lot easier to be a YouTuber and focus on what really matters, the content.

I remember reading that post word for word, itΓÇÖs definitely got my motivation up and running to be a serious creator and become a great influence within my niche, so whenever I see someone thatΓÇÖs all caught up in this whole ΓÇ£overnight successΓÇ¥ spouting crap and complaining about slow progress and why theyΓÇÖre not getting popular quick, IΓÇÖm gonna direct them to read this entire post, word for word.

OP
OP
chinnu889909

chinnu889909

Yeah!!! this is a great post to get motivated.....

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
No worries IΓÇÖm glad I can help out, but also if you havenΓÇÖt check out Brave StarrΓÇÖs post as well, particularly the one about the 3 tips before starting YouTube.
Post automatically merged:

No worries IΓÇÖm glad I can help out, but also if you havenΓÇÖt check out Brave StarrΓÇÖs post as well, particularly the one about the 3 tips before starting YouTube.