• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help i have no new ideas for my YouTube channel! HELP!

Ido Berg

Slap Like Now
Subscriber Goal
Hi everyone!
so my channel is about Music and i created so many covers & made my own songs on there...
but for some reason i dont have any new ideas! and didnt uploaded new video for 5 days because of it!
please help me with what i should upload!
thank you for taking your time helping :)

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
There's this YouTube channel called 10 Second Songs where the creator took a song like Dark Horse from Katy Perry and sang the song in 20 different styles, basically he picked 20 different artists and sang this song in their style for 10 seconds of the song and it came out amazing. Perhaps you can try something similar with an instrument. Not sure if you've tried this but thought you might like the idea.

Reactions: Ido Berg

emmanboquiren

good idea!! but what do u mean by "different artist style"?
Say for example. The bass player of korn the rock band likes to do a lot of ΓÇ£bass slapsΓÇ¥? Idk what else there is

Or you can review an artist and show them the techniques they use in playing a specific song.

Reactions: Ido Berg
OP
OP
Ido Berg

Ido Berg

Slap Like Now
Subscriber Goal
Say for example. The bass player of korn the rock band likes to do a lot of ΓÇ£bass slapsΓÇ¥? Idk what else there is

Or you can review an artist and show them the techniques they use in playing a specific song.
alright ill try to do something like that..
but there is 1 problem..
im not talking in my videos xD
but ill try to think how ill do it :p

There's this YouTube channel called 10 Second Songs where the creator took a song like Dark Horse from Katy Perry and sang the song in 20 different styles, basically he picked 20 different artists and sang this song in their style for 10 seconds of the song and it came out amazing. Perhaps you can try something similar with an instrument. Not sure if you've tried this but thought you might like the idea.
damn its really amazing! :D
thank you!! ill try it FOR SURE