• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Promote STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering Math) to pre school and elementary school kids

STEM Girls

Subscriber Goal
User name: STEM Girls
Title of introduction: Promote STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering Math) to pre school and elementary school kids
Your name/ Alias: STEM Girls
Where are you from? USA
How did you find TubeBuddy? Youtuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To promote STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) to small children while having fun with it and increase awareness on how to stay safe on YouTube.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To promote STEM and have fun. Also get subscriber milestones
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoulDAgVgx3asotUngO4qgg

naomililley

When I came to America to study and I found it is so easy and simple to learn in this country. I had no problem to receive my BA, MA and PhD degrees. Private teacher is better than regular school teachers because they have to teach so many students with different kind of backgrounds and intelligences.

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @STEM Girls, welcome to our community. That's a fantastic concept for your channel. I'm sure a lot of people would find it fascinating. It's a great way to educate children.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.