• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Hi everyone, I'm not sure how it's taken me so long to find you!!

User name: LifeOfReillyTV
Title of introduction: Hi everyone, I'm not sure how it's taken me so long to find you!!
Your name/ Alias: Dave
Where are you from? UK
How did you find TubeBuddy? Cathrin Manning. I've been making YouTube videos for over three years but have only just heard about TubeBuddy, which I'm shocked about! I've watched so many videos about "the algorithm" but I didn't know there was software which could help me, until last month - doh!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I've been giving my channel an SEO makeover since discovering TubeBuddy and would like some more advice but also help out any other channels that I can.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I'd love for our channel to be my full-time job as it's what I love doing.
How frequently do you upload? I still have a busy day-job, so monthly, ideally! Sometimes you might get two in one month but it depends on how busy I am. (I know this is awful but it takes weeks to edit one video and I don't want to bring the quality down!!)
What are your hobbies? Travelling, hanging out with the family, making videos, watching football (soccer)
What is your biggest dream? My wife is from California, so the dream would be to have a house in the UK and one in CA so we can see her friends and family easily.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkkR78Al_Z1Ia8gmuj1NWTg