• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel Hello world! Hello everybody! I make home cooking videos, for now

Kelsey

User name: Kelsey
Title of introduction: Hello world! Hello everybody! I make home cooking videos, for now
Your name/ Alias: Kelsey
Where are you from? Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? I learned about TubeBuddy when I attended CupofTJ's webinar, then decided to give this a try
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to learn more and read up on the tips that others post. And it feels nice to be part of a community.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To share my mom's cooking, share my art. And maybe gain more confidence in myself along the way.
How frequently do you upload? I upload twice a week (Wednesdays and Saturdays)
What are your hobbies? My hobbies are mostly art related, like rubber stamp carving, sometimes I practice calligraphy (I use this for my journal and thumbnails).
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to be able to travel the world! And for a more realistic dream, that is to get better at the things I try to do
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp65OA3bP03Q5gV16NxBwug

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Kelsey, welcome to our awesome community. I see you said you make home cooking videos for now. Do you plan on changing your video content in the future? I'm curious what you're thinking about trying.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Howdy ma'am and welcome to the forum!

OP
OP
Kelsey

Kelsey

Hello @Kelsey, welcome to our awesome community. I see you said you make home cooking videos for now. Do you plan on changing your video content in the future? I'm curious what you're thinking about trying.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.
Hi! Not really change, but I plan to add art related videos next time :blush: hehehe