• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Hey Everyone. My name is Alicia Amor a beauty, lifestyle and vlog content creator on youtube. IΓÇÖm also a musician. IΓÇÖm hoping to make new friends,

AliciaAmor

User name: AliciaAmor
Title of introduction: Hey Everyone. My name is Alicia Amor a beauty, lifestyle and vlog content creator on youtube. IΓÇÖm also a musician. IΓÇÖm hoping to make new friends, learn a lot and hopefully do collabs in the future
Your name/ Alias: Alicia Amor
Where are you from? Jamaica
How did you find TubeBuddy? Recommended by another youtuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to be able to learn more about Tune buddy and hopefully make new friends and also learn enough from this forum to help grow my channel.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My ultimate goal is to get to 1 million subscribers but IΓÇÖll take it in stages. My first Mark is to get to 10000 subscribers my September 2020.
How frequently do you upload? I try to upload two videos every week tho sometimes I only get to post one video a week.My upload days are on ThursdayΓÇÖs and SundayΓÇÖs usually around 8pm
What are your hobbies? IΓÇÖm not just a youtuber my hobbies are also singing and I do music professionally.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to become a famous artist and youtuber.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCexInEBfFuwbMHfqroadmZQ?view_as=subscriber