• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Easy Healthy Bowl Recipes for Weight Loss | lose 15 lbs fast | Weight Loss Journey!

Ca55i31984

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Happy Friday, Welcome and Welcome back to another vlog Youtube family. Let's make a Easy Healthy Bowl Recipe that will help you in your weight loss journey. This is one of my Healthy Bowl Recipes that I use to help me in my 15 lb weight loss goal. I have a goal to lose 15 lbs in one month. This is an Easy Healthy Bowl Recipes that will help you in your Weight Loss Journey. I know others show losing 10lbs in one day. That is not healthy and you will gain that back two times over. I am living a healthy lifestyle in my new journey. I calorie count and have a cheat day on Friday with regular walks throughout the week. So join me in making this Easy Healthy Bowl Recipe to start or continue in your Journey. Love Ya

LET'S GET THIS CHANNEL TO 100 SUBS AND HAVE A GIVEAWAY!!
MAKE SURE YOU LIKE,SHARE & SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL.
THIS HELPS YOUTUBE KNOW TO SHOW MORE PEOPLE MY VIDEOS. THIS WILL GIVE US A BROADER COMMUNITY TO COMMUNICATE WITH. FOLLOW ME IN A REAL LIFE JOURNEY IN RAISING 3 GROWING KIDS AND MY JOURNEY TO FINALLY CHOOSE ME AND GET HEALTHY.

* Ingredients
* Broccoli
* Spinach
* Onions
* Garlic
* Mushrooms
* Sweet Potatoes
* Tofu
* Riced Cauliflower - 1lb
* 1 tsp - Sesame Oil
* 2 tbs - Tahini
* Coconut Aminos to taste