• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Thumbnail Feedback Tell me what you think of my new Thumbnail for my upcoming video...

MrVoidable

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Created this Thumbnail in Photoshop, tell me what you think! :)

BorderlandsEp1.png

Ameen

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
orange text isn't really clear i wouldn't have gone for it
And text nit so rotated in different directions will be helpful

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
How does this look in the searches? I like the borders, but I feel like the image of focus might be too small.

Also, with the crosshair, I assume this is a screenshot from the footage. It is a bit distracting, but if you're able to grab another screenshot (or go back to that area to take a pic) where the crosshair is off of the skull, you can erase the crosshair easier. I'd also recommend making a new layer of that skull. Maybe brighten it up, and add something behind it to make it stand out.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Could not agree more... everything @Ikerot said is exactly what I was going to say. Design concept is solid. But the focus is unclear.

OP
OP
MrVoidable

MrVoidable

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hey guys!

Thanks so much for all of your feedback, i made some changes, Went back to the same spot and actually took the picture in day light this time... :joy: And also made a separate layer for the skull gave it more brightness and contrast, Enlarged and changed colour of the "Easter Egg??" Text, Changed the arrows as i thought they didn't really stand out. Tell me what you think :)

BorderlandsEp1.png

Reactions: kitchen c/o ammama

residentcasuals

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Eggcellent man! Seriously I think it's pretty solid. Eye catching, has a hook. If you could somehow removed the crosshair I think it would look better but not bad!

OP
OP
MrVoidable

MrVoidable

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Eggcellent man! Seriously I think it's pretty solid. Eye catching, has a hook. If you could somehow removed the crosshair I think it would look better but not bad!

I made an updated version and posted it in replies, got rid of the cross air.