• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice How deos S.E.O really work

ZaraMagdalene

TubeBuddy User
I have watched lots of videos I must say if you thinking I haven't, but the things is I still don't get what it is on how it works how to optimize it and stuff like that am really do need a specific explanation on it not me just going to google to search what's trending and make a video of it when I don't even know how to know how to know( ;) )what's trending stuffs like that so please did love if know and give an advice on how to understand better cos I really do need it thanks

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
Well, trending and SEO are two different things.

The way SEO really works via long-term search engine optimization. SEO is something you work at over long periods of time, years and decades. When someone wants to learn something, they will likely go to a search engine Google or YouTube and type in the thing they are wanting to know. What pops up are the long-standing Web sites, articles and at this point videos that talk about those things.

If you want to know how cold it is on Pluto, go to Google and type "temperature on Pluto." You are probably going to see a bunch of science and space Web sites like NASA, Wiki and others who have written articles on Pluto and posted them to the Web 20 years ago. The same for YouTube.

The SEO is where a long-term strategy to place long-proven keywords and keyword phrases into your title, articles, blogs, videos description in order to better your long terms chances of ranking.

Trending is just flash pan of the moment, what ever is in the news today but gone tomorrow. Just waiting for something to trend, then jump on the band wagon isn't a very successful way to go about building a business nor a brand. You will always be at the mercy of whatever happens.

The only way to learn SEO is by doing it consistency over the course of about 10 years. Then you'll really understand SEO because things you wrote, blogged, vlogged about a decade ago top the rankings, continuing to draw views, readers and subscribers. Trends can't do that.

Last edited:

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Well, trending and SEO are two different things.

The a SEO really works via long-term search engine optimization. SEO is something you work at over long periods of time, years and decades. When someone wants to learn something, they will likely go to a search engine Google or YouTube and type in the thing they are wanting to know. What pops up are the long-standing Web sites, articles and at this point videos that talk about those things.

If you want to know how cold if is on Pluto, go to Google and type temperature on Pluto. You are probably going to see a bunch of science and space Web sites like NASA, Wiki and others who have written article on Pluto and posted them to the Web 20 years ago. The same for YouTube.

The SEO is where a long-term strategy to place long-proven keywords and keyword phrases into your title, articles, blogs, videos description in order to better your long terms chances of ranking.

Trending is just flash pan of the moment, what ever is in the news today but gone tomorrow. Just waiting for something to trend, then jump on the band wagon isn't a very successful way to go about building a business nor a brand. You will always be at the mercy of whatever happens.

The only way to learn SEO is by doing it consistency over the course of about 10 years. Then you'll really understand SEO because thing that you wrote, blogged, vlogged about a decade ago is topping the ranks, still drawing views, readers and subscribers. Trends can't do that.

Pretty great analogy!

WE also have a video that explains it here:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzoLKuKaO8Q

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
HereΓÇÖs how important good SEO and the right keywords are, IΓÇÖm 3rd on my newest video, ranked above videos with many times more views than me.

Attachments

• 1AE907C7-686B-4CBC-B0BF-BB0C19E0D8D9.png
    1AE907C7-686B-4CBC-B0BF-BB0C19E0D8D9.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 156

Floris Food

Good food,great life.
Subscriber Goal
Its a Loooong road to a Good SEO. I'm just getting the hang of it, after a good year, Dont give up man!

• Love
Reactions: Damon