• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Audio Gear Better audio quality

ZaraMagdalene

TubeBuddy User
I must say my phone my everything for my channel literally am really have problem with my audio quality please if you have some :)recommendations on a low budget please do give thanks:blush: I be grateful

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I usually just use the ear buds that came with my iPhone, but hide them off camera, I donΓÇÖt need to be moving around lots as most of my footage is just on my work.
I have ordered a wireless mic but it still hasnΓÇÖt arrived.

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
are you sad let's make you happy with my videos you will definitely enjoy my vidoes
Umm you might want to be careful what youΓÇÖre posting, in case you missed it, this is a gear related forum, and this post is about audio quality, just a friendly reminder from a normal user.

OP
OP
Z

ZaraMagdalene

TubeBuddy User
You really can't go wrong with the Bose lav mic, seriously super-cheap for the quality! You'll spend hundreds more to improve on it.
I like use my phone for literally every thing concerning my channel for filming to editing to uploading and others and I just don't know my audio quality is really bad am looking for recommendations

I love my Rode Wireless Go. It's great quality for the price and you can use it on a DSLR and phone, if you get the adapter. : https://amzn.to/32kzoSb Only five years ago, this set-up would have cost $800, as there were only pro equipment available, but now it's down to $200 so much more attainable. If you're just starting out and not moving anywhere you can get a $15 to $20 lav mic from Amazon, which I used for a years.

TanookiAlex

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Good cheap options for phone microphone quality is to buy a karaoke bluetooth mic (here's my recomendation) https://www.amazon.ca/Microphone-MO...ocphy=9000864&hvtargid=pla-348456378842&psc=1
For better audio quality on iphone, usually what you can do is use the apple mic because its decent quality and doesn't really have that much bad things with it
If you want to muffle sound put a sock over your earbud which can act as a pop filter, same for any mic. i know it sounds insanely silly but i promise it actually works
Hope this helps

Reactions: LifeOfReillyTV

Harpyjessy

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello, i want to know if there is a way to improve my audio quality on Samsung a51 without buying a microphone(I have no money for now)

Floris Food

Good food,great life.
Subscriber Goal
Hello, i want to know if there is a way to improve my audio quality on Samsung a51 without buying a microphone(I have no money for now)
maybe inside the program you are editing with, has a audio enchancement , so you can boost some settings.
I'm using filmora 9 , and inside ther, you can Edit quit a lot in audio.
Remove noise, boost bass,EQ, Etc.. Hope it helps!

Harpyjessy

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
maybe inside the program you are editing with, has a audio enchancement , so you can boost some settings.
I'm using filmora 9 , and inside ther, you can Edit quit a lot in audio.
Remove noise, boost bass,EQ, Etc.. Hope it helps!
Thank you so much. Its helps

• Love
Reactions: Floris Food

Gunjit

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
You can use a free program called audacity, It record great audio and I personally use it!

LiftToEAT

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I just picked up a RODE micro that connects to my iPhone.
I really like it.

InspirationalbyMarie

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
I started using a lav microphone and it makes a difference. It was less than £15 or so. Very reasonable.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ikerot

Deciden0w

TubeBuddy Pro
savagebutsimple.business.site
Subscriber Goal
I got a Rode Videomicro. Got it for $60. Most of the review I watched 100% recommend this mic. I only just been able to use it for one of my videos..so far I'm loving it! High recommend :)

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
My birthday is in about 12 days now and I'm really wanting a mic so I can talk when I screen record videos with people actually being able to hear what I say. Partly why I haven't talked in my videos cause I don't have a mic that's not built into something else like my phone or computer, and the other part is just being a bit nervous that people will make fun of my voice. So I wanna try and ask for a mic for one of my birthday gifts so that my voice would at least (hopefully) sound better when it's being recorded, but I need options that aren't super expensive.