• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Mobile Gear Filming and editing on my phone

ZaraMagdalene

TubeBuddy User
Sometimes I get frustrated about it due to the lighting and not been able to get an editing app that can out taste your taste and help you improve am really looking for recommendations on tubebubby for now before I can get a a tubebubby extension

Reactions: NiƱa Babaran

IanDominicTV

Renowned Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Sometimes I get frustrated about it due to the lighting and not been able to get an editing app that can out taste your taste and help you improve am really looking for recommendations on tubebubby for now before I can get a a tubebubby extension

Have you been considering using Prism Live Studio for the Phone? Dee Nimmin uses that to edit his videos sometimes, and it is available on Android. The best part, there are no watermarks! As for recommendations on TubeBuddy, I would recommend trying out the free version before you start making money and try out some of their features. Then once you are making money, you can step up to a pro plan.

OP
OP
Z

ZaraMagdalene

TubeBuddy User
Tha
Have you been considering using Prism Live Studio for the Phone? Dee Nimmin uses that to edit his videos sometimes, and it is available on Android. The best part, there are no watermarks! As for recommendations on TubeBuddy, I would recommend trying out the free version before you start making money and try out some of their features. Then once you are making money, you can step up to a pro plan.
Thanks you I will go try it out