• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question What can i do to increase my 1000 subscriber?

Travel Interesante

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy Pro
I'd take a look at your statistics. What video has gained you the most subscribers? What is your average view duration percentage looking like on your latest videos and how can you improve it? Are your thumbnails and title optimized to get people to click in to your videos?

Uploading consistently twice a week is great, but if you're not constantly thinking of how to improve your content, the amount of videos you upload won't matter as much.

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Check out your video analytics and see which ones are pulling in the viewers and which ones arenΓÇÖt, and check out the audience retention, this will show where viewers are dropping off, with this, you can create more videos that are similar to the more successful videos, and of course make sure your videos are great.

• Love
Reactions: Damon and Jack Ryan
I've just had a quick look at your content and you're doing a great job with it all. Why put the pressure on yourself with subscribers? Views are what get you paid via Adsense - do you want more fans or $$?

It looks as though you have a business, so the YouTube channel is complementing that. I'd say your videos are great for people with a problem on a watch or phone but, as we all do, once we've worked out how to fix something we don't usually sub to those types of channels. What we do is remember the person, if a similar problem comes up again, and we trust that person. If I go back to the same person five or six times, I'll subscribe. So, I'd say you're in a tough niche here rather than blaming your videos, SEO or upload rates. I'd say you're doing great and don't worry about the stats so much, as easy at that sounds!! Good luck!!

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Content quality and quantity are key. I looked at your channel and you have most of the basic stuff down. Great channel art, your thumbnails are on point and you even have quality in your videos. But you are lacking quantity. Your channel only has about 30 videos. Plus you are also competing in a very saturated genre so it's not easy to stand out in YouTube in 2020. My best advice is to just keep pumping out great content. Most pro YouTubers will tell you you should have at least a minimum of 100 videos on your channel before you start worrying about your numbers. This gives the YouTube algorithm a chance to analyze your channel and share your content accordingly.

And as @LifeOfReillyTV said, don't put so much pressure on yourself. It's ok to have goals but make these goals easy to achieve and valuable and learn as you go along. Nothing wrong with wanting 1000 subs, but wanting 100 quality videos sounds like a better goal to me.

I would suggest checking out our YouTube Feedback section. Follow the instructions properly and ask for a channel or video review. This can help you get an idea of what you might be able to consider changing, adjusting, improving and/or removing altogether to help your channel grow.

Ameen

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Content quality and quantity are key. I looked at your channel and you have most of the basic stuff down. Great channel art, your thumbnails are on point and you even have quality in your videos. But you are lacking quantity. Your channel only has about 30 videos. Plus you are also competing in a very saturated genre so it's not easy to stand out in YouTube in 2020. My best advice is to just keep pumping out great content. Most pro YouTubers will tell you you should have at least a minimum of 100 videos on your channel before you start worrying about your numbers. This gives the YouTube algorithm a chance to analyze your channel and share your content accordingly.

And as @LifeOfReillyTV said, don't put so much pressure on yourself. It's ok to have goals but make these goals easy to achieve and valuable and learn as you go along. Nothing wrong with wanting 1000 subs, but wanting 100 quality videos sounds like a better goal to me.

I would suggest checking out our YouTube Feedback section. Follow the instructions properly and ask for a channel or video review. This can help you get an idea of what you might be able to consider changing, adjusting, improving and/or removing altogether to help your channel grow.
This is an amazing answers
A wise person told me to achieve goals that you can achieve rather than something that is not in ur hands 1k subs subscribe or not it's there ..the only thing u can do is provide value with best quality and more in quantity :)

OP
OP
Jack Ryan

Jack Ryan

www.esourceparts.ca
Subscriber Goal

Ya that's right! I am working on the quality content for our users. They definitely like those videos. Thanks for your valuable Answer.

Thanks Everyone to give your valuable time.