• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel IΓÇÖm here to succeed and help others succeed!

REVSHERIIPARRETT

User name: REVSHERIIPARRETT
Title of introduction: IΓÇÖm here to succeed and help others succeed!
Your name/ Alias: Rev Sherii Parrett
Where are you from? Platte City, MO
How did you find TubeBuddy? Think tank Sean cannelly
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? IΓÇÖm interested in connecting and encouraging others and being encouraged
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I feel led to help others grow in their walk with the Lord...and to help women style their long hair. I know I can help more people the more people I reach. But I want to grow my family on YouTube organically...I want them to be there for the connection and value...not just sub for sub.
How frequently do you upload? 1 or 2x weekly. FridayΓÇÖs and 1 or 2 other days a week as possible.
What are your hobbies? Travel, writing, swimming, photography, crafts
What is your biggest dream? To make heaven crowded. I want to win people to Jesus. And, help them be successful and equipped overcomers. I help people identify and overcome their limiting beliefs.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/BIBLESTUDYWITHMERevSheriiParrett

• Love
Reactions: Funny_LoL

IanDominicTV

Renowned Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Amen to what you said! I hope you become successful soon and God bless you!

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @REVSHERIIPARRETT, welcome to our community. You have a noble cause, I wish you the best.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.