• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel IΓÇÖm a Filipino New to New York City

emmanboquiren

User name: emmanboquiren
Title of introduction: IΓÇÖm a Filipino New to New York City
Your name/ Alias: e! short for emmanuel
Where are you from? New York
How did you find TubeBuddy? Creators hub podcast
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I would like to learn more and basically be part of a community who understands what struggles we go through as youtubers. A community who can lift each other up. It is hard to start and I am currently in the middle phase. If I get through this then I can contribute and pay it forward for the people in the future who are in the same struggles I am having now.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: The goal is to prove that each and everyone of us have a unique and important voice that has a chance to be heard. We each have a story that people relate to.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Volleyball, taking long walks, organizing at home, finding good tech products. Home Exercise. Taking photos and editing
What is your biggest dream? To be able to travel with my fiancé, to have an online income stream, to have a job that I love.
YouTube Channel Link: www.youtube.com/emmanboquiren

Last edited: