• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Thumbnail Feedback What is your opinion about it?

Dinuki Niha

Subscriber Goal
Video about how to find content ideas. what do you think? Should I continue this style?
11C494D7-E9F8-467F-B5A0-374714682297.jpeg

Reviews By You

TubeBuddy Legend
Personally I'd suggest you lose the Instagram and YouTube icon and keep in mind what the numbers (video length) are going to obscure on your thumbnail. On the plus side, good background and thoughtful look. :)

OP
OP
Dinuki Niha

Dinuki Niha

Subscriber Goal
Personally I'd suggest you lose the Instagram and YouTube icon and keep in mind what the numbers (video length) are going to obscure on your thumbnail. On the plus side, good background and thoughtful look. :)
Thankyou for your feedback and time. I knew about the time length really got to fix that;)

cookiequeenamber

TubeBuddy User
I agree with Dinuki. At the moment it looks good, but busy. Definitely lose the time stamp, and if you want to keep the logos maybe fade them out a bit so they aren't so prominent.

residentcasuals

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I don't have a problem with the instagram and youtube icons really. For me the thumbnail is telling me you have content ideas for instagram and youtube? I agree with the timestamp from other people who have commented but besides that it's cool.

Reactions: Dinuki Niha

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Visually it's fine, but the photo and pose, without being too harsh, is a bit bland. I'd do a much more dynamic expression, maybe two hands out as if you're holding each icon, with a confused or thoughtful face. Remember the ol' "YouTube Face" people relate to expressions and I think your expression needs to be a bit more exciting. Also "ideas" is covered by the time stamp.

That said, visually the quality is great, so your thumbnail is already at a good 80-90% there, just need to get a more exciting expression and you'll be winning :)