• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered YouTube Algorithm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DogsInAction

I've heard a lot about the youtube algorithm and their mysterious ways of advertising/recommending videos to others, but the real question is how would someone like me even get to have my videos recommended to large amounts of people? From my research what I got so far where things like this.
-Watch Time
-Engagement
And thats really it. The real question is, how do I get my video out their so I can grow on you tube, what do those other you tubers do that always somehow make them blow up? And that's my question. I used tags but I'd have to say they're somewhat decent and usually at most give me 20%-30% of my views, some can be from channel pages. Do tags really help that much, what really makes you blow up?

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I've heard a lot about the youtube algorithm and their mysterious ways of advertising/recommending videos to others, but the real question is how would someone like me even get to have my videos recommended to large amounts of people? From my research what I got so far where things like this.
-Watch Time
-Engagement
And thats really it. The real question is, how do I get my video out their so I can grow on you tube, what do those other you tubers do that always somehow make them blow up? And that's my question. I used tags but I'd have to say they're somewhat decent and usually at most give me 20%-30% of my views, some can be from channel pages. Do tags really help that much, what really makes you blow up?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6pC6iql5xM

From YT themselves how suggested works.

How we help at TubeBuddy is help you be searchable, searchable content can lead to suggested video views increase, and more help from YT, but you need to use all aspects of YouTube. It is a search engine. This playlist features how you can use our keyword tools to help your videos get discovered!

Suggested comes from viewer behavior, and to get new viewers watching you the best way is through search.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
-Watch Time
-Engagement

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6pC6iql5xM

From YT themselves how suggested works.

How we help at TubeBuddy is help you be searchable, searchable content can lead to suggested video views increase, and more help from YT, but you need to use all aspects of YouTube. It is a search engine. This playlist features how you can use our keyword tools to help your videos get discovered!

Suggested comes from viewer behavior, and to get new viewers watching you the best way is through search.

Status
Not open for further replies.