• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help Youtube guidelines, takedown of video

kalaspuffar

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
danielpersson.dev
Subscriber Goal
Hi Everyone.

Youtube staff is sadly as helpful as ever during these COVID times. I started a live stream a couple of hours ago, I had a ticker running with some background music that I have licensed so I should be able to use them in my content.

5 minutes in during my 10-minute ticker while I waited for everyone to arrive and then start the stream youtube just cut the stream and removed it. I started a new stream a couple of minutes later when I got it up and running and just started my usual content. Streamed for 1.5 hours without any issues.

Now after the stream I appealed the community guideline removal and got my video instated by an employee. In my appeal I asked them what was wrong so I could improve and not have a takedown during the next stream, sadly I didn't get any pointers from them.

Anyone here sees anything in my video that is against the guidelines or close to it?

View: https://youtu.be/Qk3ypC3NOEE

Thank you for any suggestions or thoughts.

Best regards
Daniel