• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Hey guys! I'm Dan, The Pokeman.... The Pokeman Dan!

The Pokeman Dan

User name: The Pokeman Dan
Title of introduction: Hey guys! I and Dan, The Pokeman.... The Pokeman Dan!
Your name/ Alias: Dan / The Pokeman Dan
Where are you from? Devon, England, UK
How did you find TubeBuddy? Suggested to me by a friend who has a moderately successful youtube channel.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Wanted to engage with the community and see if there was anyone else out there who provides similar content to me or would be interested in my content.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Provide entertainment value to all pokemon card enthusiasts...
"I wanna be, the very best..."
How frequently do you upload? 2 to 3 times a week. Currently working on a schedule now the channel has grown.
What are your hobbies? I enjoy gaming when i can, generally World of Warcraft. I have a fulltime job as a grocery delivery driver. Im also currently rennovating a house to increase its market value before selling it and moving somewhere else, most likely to end up rennovating that and then move again after...
Other than that, i enjoy going out for walks with my dogs and the girlfriend, and of course creating my youtube videos!!
What is your biggest dream? To be able to have youtube as my sole career and source of income. Highly unlikely, but its a dream....
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD6ex9WnJ4b3p_eiBGoy32Q