• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Discount Codes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herrmannator Scott

Subscriber Goal
Greetings!

I am considering upgrading to the full version and was curious if there were any current discount codes to help a poor, struggling YouTuber out!? :)

Sorry if this post is in the wrong spot, I am brand new here and wasn't sure where to post it!

AlexMagana

Subscriber Goal
Hi Ikerot, how many youtube channels are allowed for 1 google account, because I have a different niche on my channel and thinking to make another channel to separate niche, what is your advice? Thank you

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi Ikerot, how many youtube channels are allowed for 1 google account, because I have a different niche on my channel and thinking to make another channel to separate niche, what is your advice? Thank you
If you have a question that doesn't pertain to the topic of the thread, please create a new thread next time instead :)

You can create multiple brand channels on one Google account. It depends on you if you want to make new channels. It is recommended to keep your channel within one niche.

Status
Not open for further replies.