• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Channel Review Honest Channel Review

Juls

Subscriber Goal
User name: Juls
Title of thread: Honest Channel Review
Self review: I just recently started a YouTube channel and I will live to have an honest review of my channel to know how and what I can improve on. For me , it has been learn as you go kind of journey and always like to seek advise on how to do better.
Channel review or Video review? Channel review
Link to channel: www.youtube.com/c/julsnabe
Link to other review post: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/30208/post-89818

Roopali Bajaj

TubeBuddy Pro
Hello Juls

I visited your channel and watched some videos. Before give you my review on your channel, I must say that, this is just my opinion.

1. I would suggest to choose a niche and dedicate your channel to that niche.
2. Improve your thumbnail designs. Make them like that they will give a glimpse of your video and clearly visible to viewer
3. Use tags and do SEO of your videos

Reactions: Robert Henderson
OP
OP
Juls

Juls

Subscriber Goal
Hello Juls

I visited your channel and watched some videos. Before give you my review on your channel, I must say that, this is just my opinion.

1. I would suggest to choose a niche and dedicate your channel to that niche.
2. Improve your thumbnail designs. Make them like that they will give a glimpse of your video and clearly visible to viewer
3. Use tags and do SEO of your videos

Thanks for the review. I will look into everything you pointed out...

I appreciate the advice..

Floris Food

Good food,great life.
Subscriber Goal
Hi!
What i'm really missing, is Steady thumbnails..
What i mean by that, Is using the SAME Thumbnail everytime In order of numbers etc.
For me ,that would work to subscribe!

Goodluck!

Reactions: Robert Henderson
OP
OP
Juls

Juls

Subscriber Goal
Hi!
What i'm really missing, is Steady thumbnails..
What i mean by that, Is using the SAME Thumbnail everytime In order of numbers etc.
For me ,that would work to subscribe!

Goodluck!
Thanks for your review....I appreciate it. Yesterday, I took out time to change some of my thumbnails and make them better.. Still working on changing the other ones left.

Then I also added tags as adviced by Roopali Bajaj above. I'm new so there's so much I'm still learning...

Thanks once again...

Th Kumara

Hello,
Im new to youtube so I am bad at giving advices on how to improve as a youtuber but i can give advices as a viewer.
So from what i see is that you have some interesting videos and i would suggest you to give a more descriptive channel introduction to your channel trailer so by that way a new viewer can clearly get an idea about what your channel is also about. I found your channel interesting and also subscribed. I wish you luck for your future.

Reactions: Roopali Bajaj
OP
OP
Juls

Juls

Subscriber Goal
Hello,
Im new to youtube so I am bad at giving advices on how to improve as a youtuber but i can give advices as a viewer.
So from what i see is that you have some interesting videos and i would suggest you to give a more descriptive channel introduction to your channel trailer so by that way a new viewer can clearly get an idea about what your channel is also about. I found your channel interesting and also subscribed. I wish you luck for your future.

Thank you for your honest review. I appreciate it . I will work on your suggestion as soon as possible.