• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel The "Herrmannator" is BAAACK! :)

Herrmannator Scott

Subscriber Goal
User name: Herrmannator Scott
Title of introduction: The "Herrmannator" is BAAACK! :)
Your name/ Alias: Scott (Just don't call me Shirley)
Where are you from? Cincinnati, Ohio - USA
How did you find TubeBuddy? While researching how to create a successful YouTube channel. I'm sure I "Googled" it a long time ago.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I am ready to dig deeper into YouTube and create something really special. It seems like millions of people have successful channels and I am smarter and better looking than 99% of them! (I'm just kidding!) :) I just need to figure out the metrics to make it grow, that's all.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Maybe down the road, I'd love to have a decent revenue stream come in when I retire from the corporate world. I know this seems impossible at the moment, but why not try? Again, millions of people are doing this. So, I know it's possible.
How frequently do you upload? I am shooting for once a week, at least!
What are your hobbies? Photography, Video Production, Writing, Adventure, riding anything on two wheels.
What is your biggest dream? To be six-foot-tall, but that's not possible. They say taller people are more successful. I honestly believe that! But, you don't have to be tall to have a successful YouTube channel. :) I'd like to explore this online platform a lot more and see where it takes me.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4iWGpM-LqhDvCEHpEB6OlA/